Lakehill Preparatory School
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Start Date: July 1, 2021
In June, Roger L. Perry announced that he will be retiring his position at Lakehill Preparatory School at the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Roger is leaving this position after 46 years at Lakehill and 38 years as our Headmaster. The Board of Directors will immediately begin the process of identifying Lakehill’s next leader – someone who will build on the school’s strengths and on our great traditions to lead us into the future.
The Search Committee that will conduct this process on behalf of the Board of Directors:
- Jarrod Bassman (4th, 7th, and 9th grade parent)
- Carolyn Howard (alumna and parent of a 2020 alumna)
- Katie Lavie (2nd and 5th grade parent)
- Colleen McCall (Board Chair, alumna, 12th grade parent, and parent of 2019 alumna)
- James Perry (8th and 11th grade parent)
- Brooke Scruggs (PFC Representative, 6th and 9th grade parent)
- Brent Walker (6th and 11th grade parent)
- Hardmon Williams (8th and 11th grade parent)
We appreciate your careful and thoughtful review of the Lakehill Preparatory School Head of School position description. We hope you will be interested in finding out more about this special place and becoming an applicant for this position. To apply, candidates should submit the appropriate materials electronically (preferably as separate PDFs, titled with applicant name and date) to both Rhonda Durham and Bob Windham, Senior Consultants at Carney, Sandoe & Associates.