The Addams Family
Lakehill’s talented musical theater students will bring The Addams Family to the Lakehill stage on Saturday, November 10, at 7:00 p.m., and Sunday, November 11, at 2:00 p.m. A preview of the musical will be performed for students on November 9, at 8:45 a.m.
See the Cast List.
Tickets for the musical are on sale now.
As Musical Theater students prepare for their yearly musicals, they learn the elements of choreography, solo and choral singing, staging, set and costume design, makeup, publicity, and problem solving. In the Drama class, emphasis is placed on developing creative expression and confidence through participation in individual and group pantomimes, short skits, improvisations, and one-act plays.
Other opportunities for theater include:
- Lower School Drama Club
- Middle School Drama Club (5th and 6th Grade Students)
- Musical Theater (Middle School and Upper School)
- Introduction to Drama (Middle School and Upper School)
- Competition Theater (Middle School)
- U.S. History through Movies (Middle School)
- Advanced Drama Studies (Upper School)
- Theater History (Upper School)
- Digital Production (Upper School)
- Improvisation Club (Upper School)
- Film Society (Upper School)
- Meats and Theats Club (Upper School)