Environmental Science Center General Information
Students in Lower and Middle School visit the Alice and Erle Nye Family Environmental Science Center (ESC) once every six weeks. A comprehensive scope and sequence has been developed for the Environmental Science Center for students in kindergarten through eighth grade. The science curriculum for each grade is thematic and concepts introduced are built upon from one year to the next. Upper School students have the opportunity to utilize the ESC to conduct scientific studies through related course lab work.
- Check out our pictures from the ESC which are updated weekly.
- View the most recent ESC schedule for students in kindergarten through grade 8.
- Get important information about visiting the ESC, including dress code.
- Download the Lower School ESC Student Orientation and Guidelines.
- Download the Middle School ESC Orientation and Guidelines.